As a Pediatrician, I enjoy being a part of the most exciting and important times in the lives of my patients. Respect, compassion, and individualized care are part of my healthcare philosophy. I look forward to taking care of your child and family.
Dr. Sabri enjoys
living in Austin with
her husband and children. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, travelling, attending music and art shows, and good food.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Texas Pediatric Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics Council on Community Medicine
During her residency at UT Southwestern, Dr. Sabri
- Was a nominee for the Resident Excellence in Teaching Award
- Served as a representative to the Resident Executive Committee, Texas Pediatric Society
- Served as vice-president of the UTSW Resident Association
Childhood Nutrition and Obesity: