It is a privilege to be entrusted with the health of my patients. I believe in preventive medicine and focus on encouraging healthy habits. When dealing with an illness, I like to collaborate with parents to find the best plan for their child.
Dr. Gennrich is a Wisconsin native and moved to Austin with his family in 2009. He enjoys spending time with his wife and their two daughters, and their spirited lop-eared rabbit 'Brownie'. In his free time he practices yoga, is learning to play the guitar, and loves snowboarding when he gets the chance.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Chief Residents’ Award, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Victor E. Stork Award to Residents who show future promise in the care of children, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Austin’s Top Doctors Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022
- Top Docs for Kids, Austin Monthly magazine 2021, 2022
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child by Marc Weissbluth, MD