I chose medicine because I like interacting with people, and I still believe in the concept of "my doctor." I believe in taking care of the whole patient through a team approach between doctor and patient. I believe that a healthy mind helps lead to a healthy body.
Currently, Dr. Naik has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at ARC, he highly recommends his ARC Cedar Park Internal Medicine Colleague listed below:
Dr. Naik is married with two wonderful boys. He enjoys family time and travel, and he and his boys love sports and cool cars.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Associate Chief, ARC Internal Medicine Department
- ARC Executive Board
- ARC Chief Medical Information Officer
- Member, ARC Clinical Quality Committee
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Chair, Central Texas Health Information Collaborative
- Patient’s Choice Award, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2014, vitals.com
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly