I chose medicine because I like interacting with people, and I still believe in the concept of "my doctor." I believe in taking care of the whole patient through a team approach between doctor and patient. I believe that a healthy mind helps lead to a healthy body.
Dr. Naik is married with two wonderful boys. He enjoys family time and travel, and he and his boys love sports and cool cars.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Associate Chief, ARC Internal Medicine Department
- ARC Executive Board
- ARC Chief Medical Information Officer
- Member, ARC Clinical Quality Committee
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Chair, Central Texas Health Information Collaborative
- Patient’s Choice Award, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2014, vitals.com