I chose Rheumatology as my specialty because I was impressed by the compassion and knowledge of rheumatologists, and touched by those living with rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. My goal is to impact every patient’s health in a positive way, every time I see them!
In her free time, Dr. Yousuf enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, reading, walking, and yoga. Her favorite Central Texas spot is Lake Travis.
- Consultative and Continuing Care for Regional Musculoskeletal disorders for Hand Pain, Shoulder Pain, Hip Pain, Knee Pain
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Intra-Articular and Soft Tissue Injections and Aspirations
- Education on Rheumatologic Diseases and Treatments
- Hospital Consultations
- Infusion Therapy
- Outpatient Consultations
- Outpatient Specialty Care for Patients with Chronic Rheumatic Diseases
- Telemedicine Visits
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Fellowship in Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 2007
- Chief Resident (Recruitment), Maryland General Hospital