I chose an OB/Gyn career because I feel very strongly that a woman should be able to develop a trusting relationship with her physician who will provide preventive care and support without judgment during the most important changes in her life. I know that when I take time to really listen to a patient and consider the woman as a whole, I am able to provide the treatment she truly needs.
Learn more about Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
In her free time, Dr. Evans enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, aerobics classes at the YMCA, taking her two large dogs for a walk, or reading. Her favorite pastime in Central Texas is cruising on Lake Travis.
Professional Positions and Honors
ARC Ob/Gyn Department
- Junior Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- The Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics, 2013
- SMART Award (Sensitivity, Mentoring, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork), University Medical Center Brackenridge, Austin, TX, 2012.
Request an Appointment with Jayme B. Evans, DO