There are multiple aspects to my practice approach. I try to treat patients as individuals, listen to their issues and help them find a solution. I want their experience to be positive and educational.
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
Dr. Brasher-Giles enjoys being with her three children, including boy/girl twins and a younger son, and family. Family activities include soccer, basketball, boxing, traveling, and movie time.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Past OB/Gyn Chief, Seton Northwest Hospital
- Patients Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2008-2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, vitals.com, 2014, 2016
- On-Time Award, vitals.com, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Austin Monthly Top Doctors For Women
- "Austin’s Top Doctors," Austin Monthly, 2021
Request an Appointment with Sharyl R. Brasher-Giles, MD