My Goal is to promote my patients’ involvement in their own health with an emphasis on preventive medicine. I strive to guide my patients into a healthier lifestyle and help them manage their illness by directing specialty referral when necessary.
Currently, Dr. Merryman has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, he highly recommends his ARC Quarry Lake
Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Colleagues listed below:
Dr. Merryman enjoys fly fishing, hiking and attending church. He has four adult children.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Board Member, Salvation Army Hope Connection
- Board Member, Texas Health Central Health
- Member, Texas Medical Associations Health Information Technology Committee
- Chair, Medication Committee and the Public Health Committee, Travis County Medical Society
- Super Doctor, Texas Monthly, 2007, 2019
Request an Appointment with James R. Merryman, DO