Shwol-Huo (Danny) Kiang, DO, FAAD
'The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. ' - Socrates
- Acne Treatment for Adult and Teen Skin
Acne Treatment for Adult and Teen Skin
Your ARC dermatologist will help you decide on the best treatment plan for your acne.
- Biopsies of Skin Lesions and Conditions
Biopsies of Skin Lesions and Conditions
A skin biopsy is done by removing cells or skin samples from your body for laboratory examination. The skin samples are used to help diagnose skin conditions and determine a treatment plan for you.
- Botox Treatment of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Botox Treatment of Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Botox® Cosmetic is a a safe, non-surgical procedure used to treat excess sweating in the underarms.
- Diagnosis and Management of Cancer and Other Skin Lesions (suspicious moles, warts, cysts, lipomas)
Diagnosis and Management of Cancer and Other Skin Lesions (suspicious moles, warts, cysts, lipomas)
Detecting severe skin conditions early can improve your quality of life. Our ARC dermatologists can provide the proper care for skin cancer and other skin lesions.
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Hair Loss
Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Hair Loss
Find out what is causing your hair loss and receive treatment to get your hair back to a healthy state.
- Intramuscular and Intralesional Injections
Intramuscular and Intralesional Injections
Dermatologic therapy injections that deliver medication deep into the muscle or skin lesions.
- Mole Evaluations and Skin Cancer Screenings
Mole Evaluations and Skin Cancer Screenings
The evaluation of suspicious moles and skin areas can help detect skin cancer and chronic conditions.
- Patch Testing for Contact Dermatitis
Patch Testing for Contact Dermatitis
Contact dermatitis is a reaction that happens after your skin comes in direct contact with certain substances. Patch testing can be done to find the substance that's causing the rash.
- Telemedicine Visits
ARC offers telemedicine visits for primary and specialty care. Doctors can quickly evaluate you for a new health issue or follow up with you via a phone call or video visit from the comfort of your home.
Locations & Hours
Board CertificationsBoard Certified in Dermatology
Medical SchoolUniversity of North Texas Health Science Center; Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, TX, 2003
ResidencyUniversity of New Mexico, University Hospital, Albuquerque, NM, 2007
EducationB.A. in Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 1999
- "Rising Star," Texas Monthly, 2013
- Austin’s Top Doctors, Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Cambridge Who’s Who – Honored Member, 2008
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Honorary Osteopathic Fraternity
- Academic Performance Award, University of North Texas Health Science Center (UNTHSC)
- President’s Scholar Award, UNTHSC
I had a growth on my neck that came on very quickly and Dr Kiang was able to work me and removed the growth.
Timely and professional service can’t be beat.
Staff was professional and caring.
Dr. Kiang was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and kind. This was my 2nd visit with Dr. Kiang and I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Dr. Kiang is very professional.
Very prompt appointment time and no wait.