It was important for me to find a career that provided a deep sense of purpose. Being part of a profession focused on helping others is one of the most fulfilling jobs. Family medicine provides opportunities to build lifelong relationships while helping patients navigate the complicated, often intimidating, world of health care. I look forward to having a genuine connection with my patients to lead healthier and happier lives.
Dr. Ramos grew up in East Los Angeles. When she’s not working, Dr. Ramos says her “other full time job” is being a mom and raising two beautiful children! Among her favorite places in the Austin area are Gus Fruh Park in Barton Hills and the Austin Public Library.
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Ramos holds these memberships and honors:
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Medical Informatics Association
- Recipient, Mackenzie Foundation Scholarship