I am so lucky to work in a field where on any given day I get to be a part of other women’s lives in such a deeply personal way. Helping my patients through times not only of joy but also the times where they may be dealing with a frustrating or upsetting medical issue is such a rewarding part of my job.
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
Dr. Breedlove enjoys spending time outdoors, crafts, baking, and spending time with her husband and three children.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Vice Chair of the Ob/Gyn Department, St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Chief Resident at Ohio State University during residency, 2008-2009
- Member, OSU Graduate Medical Education Council, 2007-2009
- OSU Department of OB/Gyn Resident of the Year, 2009
- Member, Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Alumni Merit Award, The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, 2005
- Class of 2005 Philanthropy Award
- "Super Doctors," Texas Monthly, 2019
Request an Appointment with Rachel L. Breedlove, MD