Through a holistic approach to each patient's unique life experiences and goals, I work together with the patient, family members, and other healthcare providers to develop the most appropriate individual treatment plan.
A Midwest native, Dr. Lamberth enjoys biking, swimming, exploring area parks with her husband and dog, and experiencing new local restaurants and music.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Test
- Hearing Protection Systems
- Hearing Rehabilitation and Counseling
- Telemedicine Visits
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, American Speech and Hearing Association
- Member, American Academy of Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology Scholar Award, 2013
- University of Wisconsin-Madison AuD Program Merit Award, 2010
Request an Appointment with Heather M. Lamberth, AuD, FAAA, CCC-A