Ever since I attended
a deaf magnet middle school, I have been drawn to help those with hearing loss.
My passion is helping people hear and communicate to their full potential.
Individualized care is very important to me. Everyone’s hearing loss and lifestyle
is different, so I believe their care should be individually tailored to fit
Dr. Carter grew up in Sugar Land, TX. In her free time,
she enjoys hiking with her husband and dog, trying new restaurants, traveling,
gardening, and cooking.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Test
- Hearing Protection Systems
- Hearing Rehabilitation and Counseling
- Telemedicine Visits
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Carter holds these memberships and honors:
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Austin Audiology Society
- Certification, American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Student Academy of Audiology representative, Texas Tech Health Science Center,
Honor Award, Gold Level, University of Montevallo