I chose a career in family medicine so I am able to see patients of all ages across the lifespan. I love that I can build long-term relationships with my patients and their families. I believe in genuinely listening to my patients and building a foundation of trust. I respect patient choice and hope my patients feel as though we are in this together!
Michelle grew up in Lomira, Wisconsin. When she is not working, she enjoys spending quality time with her spouse, daughter, family and friends. They love being outdoors, spending days on the lake, eating at new restaurants and seeing live music. Michelle’s favorite area locales include Krause Springs, Hamilton Pool, and Jester King Brewery.
Professional Positions and Honors
Ms. Kuczkowski holds these memberships and honors:
- Member, Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, Austin Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Member, Central Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Member, Emergency Nurse Association