See the tabs on the left side of the page for detailed MyChart tips.
Give Us Your Feedback
If you have MyChart concerns or would like to provide us with feedback, you may:
New ARC MyChart features include:
- eCheck-in: Update your personal and health information, and sign necessary paper work prior to arriving at your appointment. Please note that you will need to still present yourself at the check-in desk to complete the process and notify staff you have arrived.
- Schedule Appointments from "To Do" List: If you are due for a flu vaccine, HPV cancer prevention vaccine, well woman exam, or mammogram you can schedule those appointments directly from your "To Do" list.
- Add Yourself to a Wait List: If you'd like to try to get an earlier appointment than what's currently available, add yourself to the wait list just before you click [Book Now] on MyChart scheduling.
- Two-Step Verification: Opt in for a second layer of security when logging in to MyChart. Visit the Profile >Security Settings page for online instructions.
- New Security Notifications: Receive an email notification if your email or mobile phone number is updated or changed. Change your email, you'll get an alert at your old email address. Change your mobile number, you'll get an email to your current email on file.
- Better Display: Various pages have more user-friendly displays of information. Check out the Health > Immunizations, Health > Share My Record, and Billing Pages.
If you are not yet active on MyChart, please ask your doctor or nurse to activate your account at your next visit.