I believe that the human body is an incredible and complex system, which performs best with a healthy diet and lifestyle. Medicine helps our bodies overcome illness and injury and enables us to live longer and healthier lives. I chose family medicine so I could have a career that would positively impact and serve the health needs of this community, where I grew up.
Dr. Kelly loves spending time with his wife and their families. He especially enjoys being outdoors, on the lakes, at Barton Springs, or floating the Comal River. He also enjoys movies and keeps active by running, going to bootcamps, and playing sports.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Associate Chief of Family Medicine, Austin Regional Clinic
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Texas Association of Family Practitioners
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly