Practicing dermatology has been such a joy in my life, and I learn so much while getting to know my patients. As my interests include medical dermatology and dermatologic surgery, I enjoy treating patients with varied skin conditions, and managing complicated medical dermatologic problems to help achieve successful outcomes. I feel privileged that my patients trust me to diagnose and treat their skin conditions.
Dr. Mason’s current interests include expanding her knowledge of the world’s religions, meditation, vegetarian cooking, jogging, and playing the guitar. But her biggest joy is spending a lot of time watching her two boys play baseball, soccer, tennis, lacrosse, and basketball.
Professional Positions and Honors
- "Rising Star," Texas Monthly, 2013
- "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Member, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, American Board of Dermatology
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Member, Texas Dermatological Society
- Member, Austin Dermatological Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
Request an Appointment with Amy R. Mason, MD, FAAD