I am committed to giving the patients of Central Texas a better class of Orthopedic care. My goal is to rapidly return patients to the game of life by focusing on the physical and emotional aspects of recovery. I try to accomplish this by building strong personal relationships with my patients and I always encourage a team approach to their recovery process.
Dr. Padalecki and his Orthopedic colleague, Dr. Matthew
, are offering a Sports
on Saturday mornings through Fall 2016.
Dr. Padalecki is a native Texan who is thrilled to be practicing in the Austin area. Throughout his career, he has participated in the care of athletes of all levels, including many professional sports teams. Dr. Padalecki is a former collegiate athlete who continues to commit himself to staying active. He recently completed a Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy fellowship at the Steadman Clinic in Vail, CO. In his free time, Dr. Padalecki enjoys all sports and particularly loves running, biking, and water sports. He is married with three young children.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Candidate member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Association Resident Leadership Forum, UT Southwestern nominee, 2010
- St. Mary’s University Presidential Scholar Award, 2002
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2015 and 2016
Request an Appointment with Jeffrey R. Padalecki, MD