I chose my career in Ob/Gyn because of the opportunity to care for women through various stages of their lives, and help them see that their well-being is just as important as the well-being of those they take care of every day. I believe in listening to my patients so they know that their voice is valued in the healthcare process. I treat patients with respect and gratitude for entrusting me with their health or the health of their loved ones.
Dr. Berry-Roberts transferred her services from ARC Medial Park Tower to ARC South OB. If you would like to continue your care at ARC Medical Park Tower, Dr. Berry-Roberts highly recommends her Ob/Gyn colleagues below. Please call 512-451-0161 to schedule an appointment with one of the following providers:
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
- St. David's South Austin Medial Center
In her free time, Dr. Berry-Roberts enjoys going to the park with her family, kickboxing, and finding new uses for old treasures (bargain shopping!). One of her favorite pasttimes in Austin is enjoying movies on the lawn at the Long Center for the Performing Arts.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Medical Association
- Excellence in Teaching Award – Dedication to Medical Student Education, from Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
- Medical Student Teaching & Appreciation Awards, NYU Medical Center, New York, NY, 2010-2011
Request an Appointment with Crystal S. Berry-Roberts, MD