Healthy child development is the focus of my practice, and I make myself very available to my patients. My European background and openness contribute to my interest in different cultural backgrounds.
Dr. Gritzka offers ear piercing to patients ages 4 months to 15 months, generally after the first
two rounds of childhood vaccinations have been administered, and to patients 4 years and up.
Dr. Gritzka’s interests include spending time and playing games and soccer with his wife and two sons. He is a swimmer and photographer, and enjoys Austin and the surrounding area’s parks, recreation, and camping. Dr. Gritzka also plays guitar at home, and enjoys Austin’s live music scene.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Has been on the faculty of the UTMB Medical Student Education Program in Central Texas since 2002
- Clinical Assistant Professor, UTMB Galveston
- "Top Doc" Teaching Award, UTMB Galveston/Austin, 2008
- Served as the Pediatric Department Chief of St. David’s North Austin Medical Center, 2008, 2009
- Top Doc Award, 2007
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020