I always treat my patients the way that I would want my own family members to be treated: with respect, care, and dignity.
Dr. Shekarchi curretly has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, he highly recommends his ARC South 1st Internal Medicine colleagues listed below:
Dr. Shekarchi is married with one child. He enjoys long distance running, tennis, literature, and the cinema.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Has been a member of the ARC Executive Board of Directors for the past 10 years
- Serves on the faculty of the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB)
- Top Docs Award, UTMB, 2008
- Patient’s Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Compassionate Doctor Award, Vitals.com, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- On-Time Doctor Award, Vitals.com, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- Member, Rho Chi National Honor Society