“Health care is about taking care of people one at a time. I believe we should take care of our patients as we would our own family.”
Please see below for physicians he recommends to new patients wanting to transfer or establish care at ARC.
Dr. Zdunek is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting, especially bow hunting, archery, fishing, golf, football, and wood-working. He has been involved in conservation and promotion of outdoor activities, and enjoys participating in community events. He and his family also enjoy the outdoor activities, music, food and art that Central Texas offers.
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Zdunek holds these memberships and positions:
- Medical Director, Seton/Ascension ACO Board
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, American College of Physician Executives