ARC has adjusted allergy shot frequency and clinic schedules to allow for greater time between shots and social distancing in our lobby areas where patients must wait for 30 minutes after their shot.
As an allergist, I gain great satisfaction from improving the quality of life for my patients.
This safety precaution results in less open slots per day. Your allergist will notify you about your new schedule. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to balance patient care and safety.
Dr. Simpson loves living in Austin. As a graduate of The University of Texas, she enjoys attending football and basketball games to cheer on the Horns. In her free time, Dr. Simpson enjoys running and listening to music.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief, ARC Allergy & Asthma Department
- Member, Austin Regional Clinic Executive Board
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors listing as a “Rising Star”: 2013, 2015, 2019, 2020
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly
- Member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Dr. Simpson has been published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Published article, “Ketotifen use in a patient with fire ant hypersensitivity and mast cell activation syndrome,” Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, June 2015.
Request an Appointment with Kelly H. Simpson, MD