Kelly H. Simpson, MD
Dr. Simpson loves living in Austin. As a graduate of The University of Texas, she enjoys attending football and basketball games to cheer on the Horns. In her free time, Dr. Simpson enjoys running and listening to music.
As an allergist, I gain great satisfaction from improving the quality of life for my patients.
- Allergy Drops and Shots
Allergy Drops and Shots
Allergy shots or drops can provide relief for your allergy symptoms. Both are effective and safe allergy immunotherapy treatments for seasonal allergies.
- Allergy Testing
Allergy tests will help you and your healthcare provider or allergist know what substances cause your allergy symptoms.
- Telemedicine Visits
ARC offers telemedicine visits for primary and specialty care. Doctors can quickly evaluate you for a new health issue or follow up with you via a phone call or video visit from the comfort of your home.
Locations & Hours
Board CertificationsBoard Certified in Allergy and Immunology
Board Certified in Pediatric Medicine
Medical SchoolThe University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, 2003
FellowshipAllergy and Immunology Fellowship Program at The University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 2009
ResidencyMedical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, 2006
EducationB.S. in Finance, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 1999.
- Chief, ARC Allergy & Asthma Department
- Member, Austin Regional Clinic Executive Board
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, 2013, 2015, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Austin’s Top Doctors, Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatric Specialists 2022
- Member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Dr. Simpson has been published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Published article, “Ketotifen use in a patient with fire ant hypersensitivity and mast cell activation syndrome,” Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, June 2015.
Dr Simpson addressed all my concerns. She was on-time & thorough. Her staff was helpful and the nurse was really friendly. Her staff deserves a raise.
Love Dr. Simpson! She is absolutely the best.
Good communication with both the nurse and doctor.
Took us a month to get an appointment. waited for the doctor 20 minutes, she came in and did her thing in 5-8 minutes. I felt rushed!
Care was excellent. Scheduling was our only difficulty.
Entire staff was very helpful and informative. Dr. Simpson is the best.