I began my education in Habilitation of the Deaf (Deaf Education) and realized that I wanted to work with the deaf and hard of hearing in a different capacity. I enjoy working with families as the hearing loss is identified and then as the habilitation or rehabilitation takes place through hearing aids, cochlear implants, or other options. I feel it is important to treat each patient as an individual with his/her own personal needs, and to communicate with their families regarding their personal values, ideals, and communications needs.
Dr. Jones, who grew up in Dripping Springs, enjoys playing with her two children or being at one of their many activities, including dance, cheer, soccer or T-Ball. She also enjoys watching college football and rooting for the TCU Horned Frogs! One of Dr. Jones’ favorite places is the Texas Hill Country.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Test
- Hearing Protection Systems
- Hearing Rehabilitation and Counseling
- Telemedicine Visits
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr. Jones is a member of
- Travis County Medical Society
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Austin Audiological Association
Request an Appointment with Cristie E. Jones, AuD