I enjoy being a pediatrician because I help children form healthy habits that they take with them into adulthood. I support the physical and mental health of infants, children, and adolescents by developing trusting relationships, being available for my patients, and sharing knowledge between patient and physician.
In his free time, Dr. Rezaei and his wife enjoy dancing and cooking together, and being active in many sports, including swimming, cycling, tennis, volleyball, soccer, and disc golf. He is a fan of all kinds of technology, and has built personal computers for his home use. Dr. Rezaei also enjoys walking the steps up Mount Bonnell to see the view.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Texas Pediatric Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Outstanding Resident Teacher Award, 2014 during residency
- Humanism & Excellence in Teaching Award, Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2015
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2018, 2019