I’ve practiced dermatology for years, and enjoy both the challenge of improving skin health and the interaction I have with my patients.
Dr. Viernes is married with three children.
- Acne Treatment for Adult and Teen Skin
- Biopsies of Skin Lesions
- Care for Chronic Skin Problems
- Diagnosis and Management of Cancer and Other Skin Lesions (suspicious moles, warts, cysts, lipomas)
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Hair Loss
- Light therapy (UVB phototherapy, PUVA phototherapy, narrowband UVB phototherapy)
- Mole Evalutations and Skin Cancer Screenings
- Patch Testing for Contact Dermatitis
- Telemedicine Visits
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Association of Military Dermatologists (President, 2005-2006)
Request an Appointment with Jay L. Viernes, MD, FAAD