My goal is to provide patients with the same level of excellent service and compassionate care that I would offer a member of my own family.
In his leisure time, Dr. Driscoll enjoys spending time with friends and family, watersports, and UT athletics. His favorite Central Texas spots are the hill country and area lakes.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief, ARC Orthopedics
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin
- Completed an Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, and has particular expertise in these areas
- Best Orthopedic Doctor in Austin, Austin Fit Magazine, 2015-2018
- Member, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Member, American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Texas Orthopedic Association
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society
- Baylor College of Medicine Presidential Scholar Award
- Arthroscopy Association J. Whit Ewing Research Award
Patient Health Forms (English & Español)
Request an Appointment with Matthew D. Driscoll, MD