I love to help people and I thrive on solving problems. Thus, becoming a doctor was a natural career choice for me. I believe that it is a great privilege to be trusted by people to take care of their health and well-being. I am very passionate about maintaining this trust. I consider every person I see in my practice as an extension of my own family. I treat and care for them the way I would want my loved ones to be cared for and treated.
Dr. Yacoub enjoys many hobbies, including photography, astronomy, biking and swimming. His all-time favorite hobby is playing with his three sons.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Academic Excellence Award in recognition of unparalleled academic prowess during Internal Medicine residency.
- Patients’ Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2010-2013
- Compassionate Doctor, Vitals.com, 2010-2013