I love to help people and I thrive on solving problems. Thus, becoming a doctor was a natural career choice for me. I believe that it is a great privilege to be trusted by people to take care of their health and well-being. I am very passionate about maintaining this trust. I consider every person I see in my practice as an extension of my own family. I treat and care for them the way I would want my loved ones to be cared for and treated.
Currently, Dr. Yacoub has long wait times new patients. If you would like to establish care at ARC, he highly recommends his ARC Far West Internal Medicine Colleagues listed below:
Dr. Yacoub enjoys many hobbies, including photography, astronomy, biking and swimming. His all-time favorite hobby is playing with his three sons.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Academic Excellence Award in recognition of unparalleled academic prowess during Internal Medicine residency.
- Patients’ Choice Award, Vitals.com, 2010-2013
- Compassionate Doctor, Vitals.com, 2010-2013
Request an Appointment with Hayan Yacoub, MD