Internal medicine was a natural choice for me, as my father is an internist and role model. I enjoy taking care of entire families from high school age through geriatrics. I am a strong advocate for healthy lifestyles and preventive health maintenance.
Dr. Siegel grew up in Burlington, Vermont and believes in practicing what she preaches. She exercises almost daily and enjoys spending time with her husband, son, dog, and also enjoys traveling.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Principal Investigator, ARC Clinical Research William Cannon
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Austin Monthly, Top Doctor, 2020