Erin F. Dunlap, MD
Dr. Dunlap grew up in Sherman, TX, and graduated high school in Beaumont. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs. They like to hike, play golf and tennis, explore new foods, and listen to live music around Austin.
I believe in a compassionate and collaborative approach to patient care. I like to spend time with my patients and really listen to them and how their symptoms are affecting their daily lives. We then talk through their diagnosis and treatment options, before coming to a decision together that best fits their needs; whether operative or non-operative. I fell in love with medicine and became an Orthopaedic Surgeon because I want to impact my patients’ quality of life in a meaningful way. By replacing a hip or knee, I help relieve pain and allow people freedom in activities they enjoy. My goal is to help my patients regain their mobility for a happier, healthier life.
- Evaluation and Management of Painful Knee and Hip Replacements
Evaluation and Management of Painful Knee and Hip Replacements
ARC orthopedics can help evaluate and manage your knee pain and hip replacements.
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Hip and knee replacement are two of the most performed operations in orthopedic surgery. Both procedures are remarkably successful at eliminating pain, correcting deformity, and improving patient mobility so patients can regain quality of life and get back to the activities they enjoy.
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement (Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty)
Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement (Anterior Total Hip Arthroplasty)
ARC orthopedics offer minimally invasive hip replacement to minimize the impact of surgery.
- Nonsurgical Treatment of all Musculoskeletal Conditions
Nonsurgical Treatment of all Musculoskeletal Conditions
ARC offers nonsurgical treatment of all musculoskeletal conditions.
- Outpatient and Rapid Recovery Total Joint Replacement
Outpatient and Rapid Recovery Total Joint Replacement
ARC orthopedics conduct minimally invasive procedures to allow faster recovery from total joint replacement procedures.
- Primary and Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Primary and Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
ARC offers primary and revision hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Robotic Assisted Partial and Total Knee Replacement
Robotic Assisted Partial and Total Knee Replacement
ARC offers robotic-assisted partial and total knee replacement procedures.
- Telemedicine Visits
ARC offers telemedicine visits for primary and specialty care. Doctors can quickly evaluate you for a new health issue or follow up with you via a phone call or video visit from the comfort of your home.
Locations & Hours
Medical SchoolUniversity of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, 2017
FellowshipAdult Reconstructive Fellow, Baylor Scott & White, Temple, TX, 2023
ResidencyUniversity of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, 2022
EducationBBA in Business Honors and Finance, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2012
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Women in Arthroplasty
- Member, Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society