Always call 911 for emergencies, including heart attack or stroke symptoms, or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
If you have an urgent health issue and need access to health care at night, on the weekend, or on a holiday, ARC After Hours Clinics are here for you. Our After Hours Clinic locations are staffed by both pediatric and adult medicine providers who can care for you and your loved ones’ immediate health issues during hours your primary care physician is unavailable.
Visit ARC MyChart, call 512-272-4636 and press "1" for an appointment, or book an appointment online.
- Anyone is welcome – Appointments are available to both new and established patients.
- Appointments available seven days a week*
- Evening appointments: Mon–Fri 5:00pm–9:00pm*
- Weekend appointments: Sat–Sun 8:00am–5:00pm*
- Holidays: Hours and locations may vary
- Most urgent health problems treated
- Accidents & falls
- Acute gastrointestinal illness
- Fevers, colds & flu
- Minor lacerations & burns
- Skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Services offered
*The last appointment is 30 minutes before closing. Please make an appointment to avoid long wait times.
Vaccinations and tests for children and adults
It is important to stay up to date with immunizations. Our After Hours Clinic continues to provide COVID-19 tests and COVID-19 vaccinations for ages six months and up. We also offer flu shots for ages six months and up during flu season.
On-site radiology and laboratory services
ARC After Hours Clinic provides tests you may find at a hospital or your primary care physician’s office, thanks to our radiology and lab services. We have the ability to run blood tests, take x-rays, and provide other diagnostic tests when necessary. We make sure you get fast and reliable test results so you can get back to your regular life.
Easy ways to schedule an After Hours appointment
After Hours Clinic fee and insurance
- ARC After Hours Clinic includes an office visit fee plus a $35 After Hours Clinic fee that some insurance plans cover. You will receive a bill if your insurance plan does not cover the After Hours Clinic fee.
- We accept many health insurance plans as well as self-pay.
- Cash, ATM debit cards, and credit card payments are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- All co-payments are due at the time of service.
On demand, 24/7 televisits with NormanMD
Sometimes you can’t wait to talk to your nurse or your doctor, and you want immediate medical advice from an ARC doctor who has access to your records. We have a convenient telemedicine subscription service that gives you direct and immediate access to an ARC doctor 24/7/365. Sign up, and instant message or video chat with one of our doctors immediately.
Learn more or sign up at NormanMD.com