I strive to deliver excellence in medical care through a partnership with parents and their children, in a welcoming and comfortable environment. It is important for me to provide individualized care to each of my patients as I encourage them to reach their utmost potential.
Dr. Brekken is originally from Minnesota and moved to Austin in 2013. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, and has a variety of interests, including travel, tennis, music, movies, and church activities. Dr. Brekken greatly looks forward to developing long-lasting relationships with families in the Anderson Mill area.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Received several key honors and scholarships during medical school and residency training
- Performed extensive community service both nationally and internationally
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020
- Top Docs for Kids 2021, Austin Monthly magazine