I aim to utilize proven methods to treat all head and neck disorders, with a special interest in nasal airway surgery, thyroid surgery, voice complaints and sinus surgery. I believe in healthy physician-patient relationships, where well-informed patients are directly involved in making decisions about their health care.
Dr. Sebastian, his wife, spirited children, and dogs live in south Austin, where they enjoy the outdoors and culture of the city.
Professional Positions and Honors
- "Rising Star," Texas Monthly, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, 2011
- Patients’ Choice Award, 2011
- "Super Doctors," Texas Monthly, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatric Specialists 2020
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Rhinologic Society
- Member, Triological Society
- Past President, Theta Kappa Psi International Medical Fraternity
Request an Appointment with Jeremy (Scott) Sebastian, MD