My mother is a nurse, and I could not imagine choosing a career other than medicine. I enjoy family medicine for the variety and the relationships with growing families. My goal is to provide exceptional care in an expedient manner for patients with healthcare needs when their primary physician is not available, and to treat all patients as if they were my own family.
When she’s not at work, Dr. Gibson is busy running her household. She enjoys the Texas Hill Country roads and parks.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Director, Urgent Care Services at ARC Kyle Plum Creek
- Director, ARC After Hours Clinic for Family Medicine
- Member,Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Served as Chief Resident during medical residency