I strongly believe in the power of information and education. My philosophy in medicine is to provide my patients with the information they need to make healthcare decisions that are right for them. My office is always a no-judgment zone. I look forward to participating in many momentous occasions, from puberty to childbirth to menopause. I have several areas of interest including adolescent care, preventive medicine, and minimally invasive surgery. I work hard to truly listen and to empower people of all ages and walks of life.
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Dr. Kaufman is a transplant from Massachusetts who has found a home in Austin. She enjoys her family, live music, good food, roller derby, and advocacy. She speaks good Spanish and misses skiing. Go Patriots!
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief of ARC Ob/Gyn Department
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians
- Dr. Eugene Toy Leadership and Advocacy Fellow
- Member, Society for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Served as Chief Resident, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and as Residency Association President during her residency at UT Southwestern Austin
Request an Appointment with Caroline (Carrie) A. Kaufman, MD