I enjoy listening to what my patients and their families are saying and finding the best plan of care for them. I thrive on keeping up with the latest knowledge and evidence in pediatric medicine.
Dr. Rashid enjoys trail running and playing soccer with his children. He also plays the acoustic guitar, writes and records music, and has performed in live music venues since he was a teenager.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Austin Regional Clinic Executive Board
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Dr. T.E. Temple Faculty Teaching Award for his work with medical residents and students, 2008
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2018
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020