Robert F. Stonecipher, MD
I enjoy working as a partner with people of allages and backgrounds to help them understand their medical issues and improvetheir health as much as possible.
Locations & Hours
Board CertificationsBoard Certified in Family Practice
Medical SchoolBaylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1989
FellowshipBaylor College of Medicine, Primary Care, 1990
ResidencySwedish Hospital Medical Center, Seattle, WA, Family Medicine, 1993
EducationB.A. in English/Creative Writing, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1984
- During the summers, Dr. Stonecipher spends time as a Faculty Preceptor at Swedish Hospital Medical Center in Seattle, WA.
- Holds board certifications in both Family Medicineand Hospice/Palliative Care
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Member, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
Everything Was Wonderful ! The Nurse and Doctor were Fantastic! The Staff were Fantastic and helpful !!