I enjoy working with children and being an advocate for their physical, mental, and emotional health. My goal is to create a partnership with each family and be present during the challenging moments as well as the fun ones.
Dr. Gonzalez is married, and in her free time she enjoys spending time with her family. She also loves to travel and the opportunity to learn about different cultures. In addition, Dr. Gonzalez enjoys going to the park, jogging, and cooking.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Outstanding Resident Teaching Award, 2012-2013 (during her residency)
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Austin Monthly Magazine Top Pediatricians 2020
Childhood Nutrition and Obesity: