Currently, Dr. Daghestani has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, Dr. Daghestani highly recommends his ARC Far West Internal Medicine colleagues.
I strongly believe in practicing evidence-based medicine while staying open minded to alternative medicine, it's Austin, after all! I want my patients to enjoy their visit and learn as much as possible about their condition for us to be able to make the best decision as a team.
Dr. Daghestani is married with three children. In his limited spare time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, running, cycling, and listening to music.
Professional Positions and Honors
- President and CEO, ARC
- President and CEO, Covenant Management Systems
- President, ARC Executive Board
- Medical Director, ARC Population Health and Clinical Quality
- Chairman, ARC Clinical Quality Committee
- Executive Board, Travis County Medical Society
- President, Seton Health Alliance
- Chairman, American Physicians Group Federal Policy Committee
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Cigna South Region Advisory Council
- Patients' Choice Award 2008 - 2012
- 2020 Healthcare Hero, Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Austin’s Top Doctors, Austin Monthly, 2021, 2022