I strongly believe in practicing evidence-based medicine while staying open minded to alternative medicine, it's Austin, after all! I want my patients to enjoy their visit and learn as much as possible about their condition for us to be able to make the best decision as a team.
Dr. Daghestani currently has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, he highly recommends his ARC Far West
Internal Medicine colleagues listed below:
Dr. Daghestani is married with three children. In his limited spare time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, running, cycling, and listening to music.
Professional Positions and Honors
- CEO of ARC
- President, ARC Executive Board
- Medical Director, Population Health and Clinical Quality
- Chief, ARC Internal Medicine Department
- Chairman, ARC Clinical Quality Committee
- Executive Board, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, American College of Physicians
- Member, Cigna South Region Advisory Council
- Patients' Choice Award 2008 - 2012
Request an Appointment with Anas Daghestani, MD