To me, women’s health is about a lifetime relationship. I want to be there for any good and bad day that a patient needs me. I love the potential depth of a therapeutic relationship in healthcare and I also love having skills to offer with my hands. That is what my training gave me. For me, the best of both worlds lies in women’s health.
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Dr. Campaigne relocated to Austin from San Antonio, where she was born and raised. She is married to her high school sweetheart with two children. They enjoy traveling, art appreciation, and outdoor activities.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Frist Humanitarian Award Winner, Physician Category, HCA System city-wide for Austin, 2015
- Frist Humanitarian Award Winner, Physician Category, St. David’s North Austin Medical Center, 2015
- Austin Under 40 (AU40) Winner, Health Care, 2015
- Austin Under 40 (AU40) Finalist, Health Care, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Austin Birth Awards Finalist, Best OB, 2011-2013
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award: 2005
- Senior Medical Student Award for Excellence in Women’s Health: 2004
- Austin Monthly, Top Doctor, 2019, 2020
Request an Appointment with Andrea L. Campaigne, MD, FACOG