In Family Medicine, we treat people – not diseases. I enjoy caring for people of all ages and learning each patient’s unique context. I give each patient my full attention and take time to understand each person’s concerns. I work with my patient to create individualized treatment plans that can achieve both of our goals.
In his free time, Dr. Chang and his wife enjoy exploring Austin. He also enjoys hiking, juggling, and international travel.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Population Health, University of Texas Dell Medical School
- Received numerous awards during his residency at the University of Massachusetts
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors “Rising Stars” - 2017, 2018, 2019
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly