It's time for your flu shot! Online scheduling for ARC flu clinics is now available. If you already have a primary care or Ob/Gyn visit scheduled, you can get a flu shot at the time of your visit. Otherwise, schedule your flu shot online via your ARC MyChart account or the online flu schedule (the online scheduling options will display in a new window). Availability will vary from week to week, so check back frequently if you can’t find an appointment.
To get a COVID vaccine with your flu shot, book an appointment for your COVID vaccine and request a flu shot. We do not carry the COVID vaccine at our flu clinics.
Need a flu test? If you experience flu symptoms like fever, chills, or body aches, it's best to book an appointment to get a flu test. You can book a Same-Day or Next-Day Illness & Injury visit with your regular ARC doctor or any other doctor via your ARC MyChart account or at any ARC After Hours Clinic. Test results are usually ready in your ARC MyChart within 24 hours.
This year it is especially important to get the flu vaccine, or if you have symptoms, to get a flu test, as flu viruses and COVID-19 continue to spread simultaneously. The best way to protect against the flu is for everyone six months and older to get vaccinated — every year.
- We'll guide you through booking a Same-Day visit.
- Subscribe to virtual on-demand urgent care with NormanMD and talk to a doctor in minutes. This service is powered by ARC family doctors and pediatricians.
Allergy patient alert: If you receive allergy shots, you must wait 24 hours after receiving your flu vaccine before you can resume receiving allergy injections.
It is especially important that people in the high-risk group get vaccinated. That group includes:
Getting your flu shot at ARC provides many advantages:
- We vaccinate all family members regardless of the patient's age or the type of vaccine desired.
- We vaccinate pregnant patients at their Ob/Gyn offices during their regularly scheduled visits.
- We provide flu vaccinations to ARC and non-ARC patients alike.
- We will file a claim with your insurance company for you. Call the customer service telephone number on your insurance card for questions about what’s covered and your financial responsibility.
- We keep a record of your shots in your medical record for future reference by your physician.
Flu vaccines offered:
- Fluzone standard dose: Approved for ages 6 months and older.
- Fluzone preservative-free: Approved for pregnant women and ages 6 months and older.
- Fluzone high dose: Approved for ages 65 years and older.