I come from a family of great teachers. Science has always been interesting to me; medicine for me is a marriage of science and art. Every day, it is a privilege to be able to learn so much from women of all ages.
Dr. Moreno talks about why the Flu vaccine is important for pregnant women.
Labor and Delivery services provided at:
Dr. Moreno loves spending time with her husband, three children, and friends. She also enjoys cooking (especially baking, including chocolate!), reading, and music. She recently began gardening, and says “it is exciting to see the seeds you planted grow, especially since I don’t have my mother’s green thumb!”
Professional Positions and Honors
- OB/Gyn Section Chief, Seton Medical Center Austin, 2005\
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Participates in yearly certification reviews provided by ACOG
- Patients Choice Award, 2009
- Austin Monthly Top Doctors For Women 2020
- Austin’s Top Doctors 2021, Austin Monthly
Request an Appointment with Rosa A. Moreno, MD