The best medical decision is a "shared decision." It is my responsibility to work closely with parents to address the child's as well as the family's needs.
Dr. Griffin and her husband are the proud parents of a young son. She enjoys taking walks with her son and two dogs, as well as scrapbooking in her spare time. Dr. Griffin is also pursuing an interest in photography.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Texas Pediatric Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Association
- American Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- Perinatal Council, Seton Healthcare Family
- Maternal Child Committee, Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Childhood Nutrition and Obesity:
Request an Appointment with Violeta V. Griffin, MD