Amy R. Mullin, PhD, FAAA, CCC-A
Dr. Mullin enjoys trail running, cycling, and pilates. She also enjoys spending time with her family and friends, testing out new recipes in the kitchen, and volunteering with We Are Blood.
Conditions and Services
- Hearing aid services:
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs): FM systems
- Battery sales
- Hearing Aid: sales and service
- Hearing Aid: warranty service
- Hearing Protection systems
- Ear molds: custom-made noise protection earmolds
- Ear plugs musician’s hearing protection
- Complete rehabilitation/counseling
I enjoy working with patients of all ages. I am passionate about helping patients maximize their communication potential, whether it is with hearing devices, assistive listening devices, and/or effective communication strategies. I enjoy taking time with patients to teach them about their new hearing devices.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Evaluation
A comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluation is a full assessment of your hearing ability.
- Evaluate Communication Needs of Patient
Evaluate Communication Needs of Patient
Evaluate your needs to improve your ability to communicate with the world around you and explore treatment options with an ARC audiologist.
- Hearing Aids
Hearing aids can be customized to your hearing needs and lifestyle with the goal to make your hearing sharper and last longer. ARC offers a 30-day trial period with unlimited visits to help ensure a proper fit.
- Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Test
Hearing Evaluation and Hearing Test
- Hearing Protection Systems
Hearing Protection Systems
ARC offers a wide selection of hearing protection systems to preserve and protect your hearing. We offer custom and universal fit devices to satisfy your level of comfort.
- Hearing Rehabilitation and Counseling
Hearing Rehabilitation and Counseling
Audiologic, or hearing rehabilitation and counseling, aims to help you relearn the hearing abilities you may have lost due to hearing loss.
- Telemedicine Visits
ARC offers telemedicine visits for primary and specialty care. Doctors can quickly evaluate you for a new health issue or follow up with you via a phone call or video visit from the comfort of your home.
Locations & Hours
Board CertificationsLicensed by the State Board of Examiners for Speech/Language Pathology and Audiology to practice, fit and dispense hearing aid instruments, Certified with the American Speech-Language Hearing Assoc.
EducationBachelor of Science degree The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 2002
Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders/Audiology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 2010
- Dissertation Research: Horizontal localization and hearing in noise ability in adults with sensorineural hearing loss using hearing aids with binaural processing
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Instructor at The University of Texas at Austin, College of Communication Sciences & Disorders, 2008-2011
- Member, Austin Audiology Society
Awards & Honors
- Certification, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Pic Wagner Endowed Graduate Fellowship, 2008-2009
- Villareal Outstanding Graduate Student in Audiology, 2006-2007
Amy is caring, efficient, and helpful.
Dr. Mullin is very thorough and helpful.
Everything timely and smooth
Very professional and competent care delivered in a friendly manner.
Dr. Mullin is wonderful. The front desk staff are great too.