After 25-plus years in practice, hearing my patients' stories is still my favorite part of the day. I tell patients, "If you trust me with your story I will do my best to empower you to improve your health." Together we can accomplish so much.
Read the transcript:
Dr. Hillary G. Miller talks about anti-depressant drugs with FOX7 News.
Dr. Miller and her partner have raised five children together. After years of soccer, choir, theater and orchestra performances, they are enjoying their empty nest.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Director, ARC Healthiness Program, 1988-2018
- Medical Director, ARC Healthiness Program
- Member, Travis County Medical Society Executive Board
- Travis County Delegate, Texas Medical Association
- Best Doctors in America®, 2010, 2017-2018
- USA Today's New Most Influential Doctors
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor 2007, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Austin Monthly's Annual BEST DOCTORS Listing, 2011