Each patient deserves excellent care, and I try daily to provide it. I value each and every patient relationship.
Dr. Parker has volunteered for medical missions to Haiti and Nicaragua. He enjoys water sports and outdoor activities. Dr. Parker and his wife live in central Austin with their four children.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Austin Monthly Top Doctors, 2012, 2015, 2017
- US News, 2012
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, Texas Society of Sports Medicine
Request an Appointment with William (Brad) Parker, MD