Taking time to listen to my patients helps me be a better doctor! I am honored that they give me the opportunity to help them lead healthy and more fulfilling lives.
When he is not at work, Dr.Mumfrey can be found “playing Batman” with his two sons or going on long walks with his Golden Retriever puppy, Matilda. He also really enjoys exercising, fishing, and playing golf. His wife is also an ARC OB/Gyn partner, so he spends his free time keeping up with his boys and enjoying this great city!
Professional Positions and Honors
- Chief of Staff, South Austin Medical Center
- South Austin Medical Center Medical Executive Committee Member
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center Strategic Planning Committee, appointed by the CEO
- Past Secretary of Medical Staff at St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- 2016 Patient’s Choice Award from vitals.com
Request an Appointment with Paul (Douglas) Mumfrey, MD