Since the history is the most important part of a quality encounter, listening is the most important skill a doctor can have.
Dr. Haydon currenty has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, he highly recommends his ARC Far West
Internal Medicine colleagues listed below:
Dr. Haydon says his medical practice has been the most significant part of his life. His credits his wife as his strength and says she is responsible for most of his happiness. They have two daughters, one an Anesthesiology resident and the other completing her Masters in Accounting, and two cats (one a diabetic). In his free time, Dr. Haydon enjoys fishing, reading, exercising, a little gardening, and speculating in residential real estate.
Professional Positions and Honors
- Served on the ARC Executive Board.
- Internal Medicine Section Chief for Seton Medical Center Austin
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of Texas Medical Branch, 1998-2011, preceptoring junior and senior UTMB medical students.
- All-Star Preceptor Award from UTMB, 2009-2010.
- Best Doctors in America®, 2017-18
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018