It is my charge to deliver care to my patients with the utmost skill, knowledge, and compassion.
Dr. Bombach conducts major and minor surgical procedures at:
Dr. Bombach moved to Austin 10 years ago and says the bonus to being in metro Austin and working with ARC is that grandparents, sisters, and brothers from both sides of the family live in the area. He and his wife have three grown children and two younger girls whose activities keep their parents very busy. Dr. Bombach doesn’t believe that we’ve scratched much beneath the surface of the robustness of Austin and the region!
Professional Positions and Honors
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Chief, ARC General Surgery Department
- Chief of Surgery, Seton Northwest Hospital
- Member, American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Member, Salvation Army Austin Advisory Board
Request an Appointment with Edward J. Bombach, MD, FACS