I chose a career in medicine because I wanted to care for people. I love the patient population in Ob/Gyn and consider it a privilege to support local families by caring for the amazing women of our community. I am a strong believer in healthcare teams and shared decision making. One of my primary roles as a physician is to provide patients with accurate and up to date information so they can make great healthcare choices.
A native Texan, born in Dallas and raised in Boerne, Dr. Benac loves the outdoors. He also enjoys traveling with his wife, being on the lake, and finding adventure with his children. One of Dr. Benac’s favorite area locales is Wimberley, TX.
Professional Positions and Honors
Dr.Benac holds these memberships and honors:
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- AAGL (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists) Award for Excellence in Minimal Invasive Gynecological Surgery, 2017
- Griffin Award for Surgical Excellence, 2017
Request an Appointment with Drew D. Benac, MD